Skip to main content
Master of Business Administration in Global Leadership
Faculty of Business
Your search has returned no results.
502 Bad Gateway
The UPEI MBA in Global Leadership program delivers on specific learning outcomes. Our graduates will:
- exhibit an ability to take on leadership roles and responsibilities in today’s complex and dynamic business environment,
- demonstrate a strategic and global mindset,
- demonstrate a comprehensive level of knowledge of contemporary business theories,
- demonstrate critical thinking and job-ready skills,
- demonstrate ethical decision-making skills, and
502 Bad Gateway
Download the MBA in Global Leadership brochure
MBA in Global Leadership graduate Elizabeth Iwunwa uses skills in diversity earned through her degrees at UPEI to help new Islanders connect with employers and businesses.
A. Structure Of The Program
The MBA in Global Leadership program is designed for individuals who wish to complete their MBA degree in 12 months and who are willing and able to immerse themselves in an intensive full-time program.
B. Program Requirements
- Business 6500 - MBA Skills Orientation Module
- Business 6510 - Global Leadership and Ethics
- Business 6520 - Negotiation within and across Cultures
- Business 6530 - Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Business 6540 - Financial Management
- Business 6550 - Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Business 6560 - International Marketing Management
- Business 6570 - International Operations Management
- Business 6580 - Statistics and Business Analytics
- Business 6590 - Project Management
- Business 6600 - Strategy for the Global Organization
- Business 6610 - International Capstone Project
In addition to completing all the required courses, students must complete three of the following *elective courses.
Business 7580 - The Future of Marketing
Business 7590 - The Impact of Climate Change on Business
Business 7950 - Special Topics in Business
Business 7960 - Directed Studies in International Business
- Business 7510 - Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Business 7520 - Disruptive Technologies and Creative Business Thinking
- Business 7530 - Global Banking and Capital Markets
- Business 7540 - Global Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
- Business 7550 - Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Global Business Environment
- Business 7560 - International Trade and Finance
*Not all elective courses will be offered each year.
Applicants for admission to the MBA in Global Leadership program must have demonstrated the potential to learn and succeed within a demanding integrated program. The basic requirements and qualifications are as follows:
- University Degree: Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree from an institution recognized by UPEI.
- English Language Proficiency Requirement
- GMAT/GRE Test Score. Please note that the requirement for a GMAT/GRE score may be waived for students with an exceptional academic record in their undergraduate degree.
Please refer to the UPEI Academic Calendar for complete admissions information.
Students are expected to be proficient in the use of English, both written and oral, when they begin their studies at the University of Prince Edward Island. Please
Visit the Potential Graduate Supervisors page
Make sure you apply before the deadline!
The application deadline for this program is April 15.
You do not
Master of Business - $20,000 (based on 14 courses at $1,429 per course)
International students pay $10,248 in addition to full-time student tuition (based on 14 courses at $732 per course).
Tuition does not include associated fees, cost of living, or textbooks. Tuition and fees may be subject to change.
For a complete breakdown of part-time or full-time study as a student in the Faculty of Business, visit our Tuition and Fees page.
Your mentors. Our professors.
Other UPEI programs you might like